Monday, June 8, 2015

SSC and End of Stage 4

Assalamualaikum :)

Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah I am officially a stage 5 student aka final year medical student! Passing 4th year is the greatest challenge after all. And to my surprise, I won the SSC poster prize! :D 

Cant believe it too. My name on the prize list alhamdulillah ya Allah..
Well thanks to my friend sorang ni result keluar pukul 9am, and nak dijadikan cerita kte tak bangun lagi sebab semalam tidur lambat sangat. So I intentionally did not pick up his call. Then I whatspp him to ask whats up. Then dia pun spoilt kan la cerita prize ni aaaa tak surprise langsung la haha. Anyways this is the greatest gift for my end of Stage 4. I would like to congratulate all for passing and for those who bakal pass august ni, know that we would always pray for each other and do your best! All the best class of 2016!

P/s: tiba2 teringat saat2 kena present time Continuing Medical Education (CME) at cardiothoracic unit HSAJB infornt of Datuk, other specialists, MOs, MA, nurses ahh semua lah. It was a pleasant experience alhamdulillah although cuak tahap kalah result final and iols ni setakat medial student je hee

Will remember it for the rest of my life :D



No comments: