Assalamualaikum :)
I meet them only once a year, lepas rindu jadi la kan. Hehe. I am only putting these pictures in my blog to remember these days and note it anywhere. Have a fun summer everyone!
 |
| Taman Dr Ipoh |
 |
| Wedding at Kuarters Polis Ipoh |
 |
| Acap, Topek at Terlaghi Laghi Cafe, Ipoh (Taipingians) |
And after makan makan, we had the idea to have a tour around a show house around Lost World Tambun area Ipoh! The house is 3 million Rm for now, it was so nice and I am dreaming now to buy it :D
 |
| With swimming pool and facing towards a lake, outdoor track. |
 |
| Dining Hall |
 |
| Living room at second floor |
 |
| So nice to even sleep at the balcony! |
 |
| Us, planning for our future houses. Hee |
P/s: It is summer here 24 hours in Malaysia :p
No comments:
Post a Comment